Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tree of Love Necklace

I am so very excited to introduce my newest piece of jewelry.  The Tree of Love necklace is extra special to me because this is the first truly custom piece I have ever made.  Before, all of my jewelry has been made with stamps that anyone could purchase.  For this particular piece, I commissioned a gentleman to make a custom stamp for me from my own artwork.  Now, I can offer an exclusive design to my customers.

Like the rest of my jewelry, this one is completely customizable.  Add some initials, or even a name, like a sweet inscription that you find on a tree that's been there for years. 

Having it on a necklace is much better, of course, so you won't be harming any trees. :)

If you get a chance, check out the Tree of Love necklace, along with my other pieces, in my Etsy shop, Three Scoops of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment