Wednesday, December 25, 2013

This is my year.

Enough.

I've been working on weight loss for forever.  Or at least it feels that way.  It's time to change for good.

I'm ready to break my pattern. I'm ready for a big change. I'm ready to quit thinking about the future and actually do something to change the future.

I've learned a lot in the past year about pushing my limits, but it's time to take it to the next level.

I make excuses and cheat on myself so this is another way for me to be accountable, which means I need to come on out and say it.  I want to lose 100 pounds.  That feels so daunting, but it's important to me to have it written down and just out there.

So, if you want to see what this year has in store for me, feel free to follow along. It may not be pretty, but I can promise that it will be memorable.

I'm Jamie and this is my year.

I am a mom to three precious little girls.

I am wife with a supportive husband.

I am an over-eater.

I am an obstacle course racer.

I am stubborn.

I am not happy with myself right now.

I am strong.

I am full of self doubt.

I am ready.


This is my year.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from Hometalk. You have some really amazing ideas and so I basically just read your entire blog. I just want to let you know that this post really resonated with me. I wish you all the best and I hope you have found your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found you through hometalk, although I there wasn't a link in the wall shelf turned vanity tut I was looking at...ha! I just now saw it in the sidebar I want to see if you sealed the wood...but anyway, love this! I'm pregnant now, so I can put off the bod for a minute, but I wrote a similar post not too long ago so I can totally relate! OK...just looked and this is three years old...So how did it all turn out? If you want to see my "I finally gonna do this" post your welcome to stop by! http://treasuredchaos.com/making-tea-body-image/ Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This blog is a treasure trove of information! The author's depth of knowledge and the ability to present complex ideas in a digestible manner truly set this apart. Kudos!"
    https://www.discountdrift.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The blog's commitment to environmental sustainability and social responsibility is commendable. It's heartening to see content that not only educates but also advocates for positive change. Thank you for using your platform to make a difference!"
    https://couponsstudio.com/

    ReplyDelete